Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Leave Brooke Hogan a voicemail!!


So, I was checking up on my MySpace page when I saw a bulletin from Brooke Hogan about calling her. Of course I was curious as hell and figured that Brooke was just pulling a Flo-Rida and giving out her actual number, but that's not the deal. Brooke set up a Say-Now account (whatever the hell that is) so her fans can call and leave her a message. I got curiosu and called the number, and it's the standard message: "Bla bla bla, welcome to my account...yadda yadda yadda, my album drops soon...leave me a message."

If you're interested in calling to leave Brooke-tini a message, dial up her account at (305) 600-5223. It just dawned on me to leave her a voicemail plugging the hell out of Celebrity Dirt. Then again, she may not like seeing that I've called her man-like before.

1 comment:

Kiss108girl said...

Yeah the Backstreet Boys have SayNow too They're number is 818-287-8965. I really thought that was funny that that was actually Flo Rida's real number. I even called it to see if it was a SayNow number.