Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chuck Wicks booted from "Dancing with the Stars"


Even though they absolutely killed it in their cha-cha on Monday night (to the point that the judges scored them a total of 51 out of 60 for their dances), the fans decided that Chuck Wicks and his partner (and also girlfriend) Julianne Hough should turn in their dancing shoes. They were booted off of Dancing with the Stars last week after what Chuck calls a rally of Melissa Rycroft's fans.

It shows you how many fans Melissa has. I think the team dance did us in, [but] to all the critics that thought we weren't going to last: We did it. Now I'm going to go out on tour and enjoy doing what I love, and that's country music.

I'm actually really surprised that Ty Murray is still on the show. No offense to him, but I just think he moves kinda awkwardly around the dance floor, not to mention that Chuck and Julianne were LOVED by the judges. But hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. (Or maybe I should say that's the way the dance floor rotates?)

No comments: