Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lindsay Lohan speaks about her break-up today on Ellen


In an episode that will air in about 30 mins (in the Eastern time zone, anyway), Lindsay Lohan is a guest on Ellen and talks about her break-up with Samantha Ronson for the very first time since it happened. Lindsay touches on it being obviously tough because it was in the public eye, but even tougher because she didn't realize they were breaking up. She said it literally happened out of nowhere, and Sam just dropped off the face of the planet and didn't talk to her for a week. Lindsay said now, she's just trying to focus on finding herself again.

You know when people are together so much it gets really difficult and you forget who you are because you're more concerned about being with the other person. I think it's been really good for me. I thought it would be so much harder and it hasn't been. My sister's been here with me. I really care about Samantha and we'll see what happens. Maybe when we're fully in the right place. And I love her.

I know she's easy to pick on because it's like open season on her ass 24-7-365, but I really do feel bad. She seems like such a hurtin' pup, and good for her on working to try and pick up the pieces and move on, and not just sitting there sulking like a baby complaining about how much her life sucks. I just hope Ellen gave her a cheeseburger or 10 backstage.

No comments: