Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tim Gunn -- dateless for 26 years and counting


Tim Gunn may be a fashion guru and rolling in the bucks since becoming a part of Project Runway (which will appear on the Lifetime network for its next season instead of Bravo, just a heads up), but it's not doing much for his love life.

I haven't been on a date in 26 years. I have no relationship. I'm not even remotely looking. To have a relationship would require time. I don't have any time, so it wouldn’t be fair to someone else. It might sound selfish, but I'm very happy being alone.

And ya know, not only would it be unfair to someone else, but I guarantee you whoever he was dating would drive him crazy with needing more attention than they'd be getting. "Ohhh I never see you!" or "Wahhhh you never have time for me!" -- bitch, shut yo' mouth! (Sorry, I got a little carried away there, but you smell what I'm cookin' right?)

2 comments:

Amy Grindhouse said...

He may as well admit he is a eunuch too... 26 damn years. Daymn!

Jadd said...

Maybe he's just getting a lot of action on the side?

Tim's most used line: "Don't hate the playa, hate the game."