Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss California Carrie Prejean is dating Michael Phelps


While Perez Hilton is still being a total drama queen and bitching and moaning about Miss California's answer to his question at the Miss USA pageant this past Sunday night, more news about Carrie Prejean is coming out -- she's dating the human fish made of gold. She's been linked to Olympic Champion Michael Phelps recently, and it's her grandmother dishing the dirt. She says Michael calls her granddaughter whenever he's in town and they go out to baseball games and what not, but awkwardly enough, Grandma Prejean says Michael is still a ladies' man.

Hey man, if I was 24 and an Olympic Champion, I'd show all the girls where I keep my gold medals, too. (Then again, that's coming from a 25-year-old pudgy kid who couldn't get a date to his senior prom, so take it for what it's worth.)

2 comments:

Amy Grindhouse said...

I thought he was a womaniser (or at least I hope so). What do her 'morals' have to say about that?!? :)

Jadd said...

I'll tell you exactly what she has to say that.

"Well, we live in a world where you can pick to be a same-sex womanizer or an opposite womanizer, but in my country, I think womanizing is something that should only go on between a man and a woman. No offense to anyone, but that's just how I was raised."