Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Colin Farrell credits his son with saving his life


Colin Farrell was interviewed by OK! UK recently and talked about how his son James, who suffers from a nerve disorder, actually saved his life.

I don’t know if I would be here if I hadn’t had him. He was a huge part of me going in and making certain changes in my life. I had a blast of a time. I went over to Los Angeles and it was handed to me on a plate, parties in the Playboy mansion and this and that and the other. The negative aspect to all this good fortune was loneliness. I never figured it out. I just had a broken heart and was profoundly sad. I had all these wonderful things in my life and yet I found myself at this point.

Colin finally checked into rehab after filming the movie Miami Vice in 2005. He had James with model Kim Bordenave. It's really good to see that everything worked out for the best and he's on the right track -- it looked like he might be another Hollywood tragedy for a little while.

No comments: