Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Samantha Ronson sneaking over to Lindsay Lohan's place?


Whenever I'd see girls doing the walk of shame around campus back in my college days (half the reason I used to love doing overnight shifts), I'd usually find it hilarious. But when Samantha Ronson does the drive-away-from-Lindsay-Lohan's-house-at-6am of shame over the weekend, it's somehow hot.

Sounds like a classic case of the ex's that can't be in relationships together, but can't stay out of the bedroom. Yay for scissoring!!

2 comments:

Amy Grindhouse said...

They'd better be sleeping together and building up some good fodder for me to write about in coming weeks - otherwise there will be all kinds of angry, sweary hell to pay.

Jadd said...

Same here. I'm getting sick of writing "Oh these 2 were seen together." or "Oh walk of shame" -- let's see some proof! I smell a lesbian sex tape.

Literally. I smell it. It's awful. Lindsay needs to scrub a little more.