Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mel Gibson had a secret family!!


I think I'll endlessly love Mel Gibson. Not for his roles in the Lethal Weapon movies, but moreso for the fact that he's quite possibly more bat sh*t crazy than Tom Cruise, and crazy people make me smile (unless I'm dating them.) It turns out that Mel has had a secret second family for the last couple years!! In a move that takes some balls, Mel moved his now-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva and her son Alexander to Malibu so that he could spend more time with them. Here's the kicker -- Oksana and Alexander's home is MINUTES AWAY from Mel's home with his soon-to-be ex-wife Robyn. Having them minutes away made it convenient for him to bounce back and forth between the two families.

I may call Mel a nutjob, but I'll give credit where it's due. The man has a serious set of balls.

No comments: