Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Michelle Rodriguez ruins her manager's wedding


Michelle Rodriguez may look INCREDIBLY sexy when she "cleans up" for red carpets and such, but she's still the same ole dirty bitch when it comes down to it. And I love it. Michelle was a bridesmaid at her manager/best friend's four-day wedding in the Dominican. Michelle started off by pushing fully-clothed guests into the pool at the welcome dinner. The next night, she ruined the bachelorette party by telling the stripper he was "fat and had a small d*ck." Then she flipped on him for having the bride get on her knees in front of him so he could pretty much dry hump her face, which made Michelle call it "bullsh*t! He should be kneeling for her; this is a bachelorette party. This is the kind of thing that brings out the bisexual in me."

Here's what makes Michelle hot -- she actually looks good and has a nice body, plus I can pick a fight with anyone and she'll do all the dirty work. Here's why I'd never date her -- she could kick my ass and I could see her randomly punching my family members in the face. The bisexual thing IS hot though, so it might be worth the risk...

No comments: