Monday, April 13, 2009

Simon Cowell leaving Idol


We reported a couple of weeks ago that Simon Cowell was feeling uber burnt out between his super busy schedule of American Idol, Britain's Got Talent, and The X Factor, and felt like he wanted to lighten his load by bailing on one of the shows. It sounds like he's leaning toward American Idol.

I don't want to come over as whiny because I am very grateful that I have got these jobs, but there is a point where I am not sure we can keep this schedule up. Most people do one show a year and I do three and they involve a lot of traveling. One may have to go ... I can't imagine not doing Britain’s Got Talent and I can't imagine not doing X Factor. But I guess America is more likely to go because I have got one year under contract. Maybe that will be the end.


I really can't see Idol being as popular without Simon, but we'll see what happens.

No comments: