Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sienna Miller sexually manipulative


Sienna Miller sat down for a chat with the UK's Daily Mail, and chatted a bit about her reputation in Hollywood. It's no surprise to us that people consider her a slut, considering she's broken up a couple marriages and happens to get photographed with her funbags out to play, but she thinks people have the wrong impression of her.

I definitely have been foolish. I've made apologies to people I needed to, but I can't apologize to people I don't know for things they don't understand. The situation [with Balthazar Getty] was not ideal... I would probably be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care. I think if you put a camera in anyone's life and document it daily for six years, from the age of 21 to 27, there are going to be things that aren't always pretty. Those are the rebellious years, the years of self discovery. I've never been someone who has conformed, and I think my response to that level of attention was to pretend it didn't exist.

Hmm...so I'm gonna be 26 in a month, and I gotta say -- my rebellious years and years of self-discovery haven't exactly involved f*cking other dude's wives and having pics taken of me while I'm with a married chick and my twig and berries are hanging out everywhere. I guess maybe my rebellious years weren't as exciting as Sienna's.

No comments: