Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jon Gosselin talks split with Kate


Jon Gosselin wants to set the record straight about what went down between he and Kate Gosselin to cause their split, and that although it seemed like he started dating other women and eventually settling with Hailey Glassman pretty quickly after the split, it didn't go down as fast as it seemed. He appears in (and covers) the new issue of In Touch magazine.

People think that everything moved too fast, that I was out partying too quickly. But Kate gave up on the marriage last October, and the divorce will be finalized by September 30. Kate basically came to me out of the blue and said, 'I am done. You are going to live your life, and I am going to live my life.' I was like, 'What?' I didn't really know what was going on. When she said that, I was really upset and nervous. [I'm convinced Kate wanted to split] because she wanted a career. Maybe I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, and she was going to move on regardless I was beating myself up about it, and asked Kate 'What do I have to do to mend the relationship? What did I do wrong?' She said, 'If you have a problem, go fix it.'

Jon also talked about how controlling and belitting that Kate was to him, and how different it is with Hailey right now.

She is the polar opposite of Kate. It's really different. I feel good about myself and people see my good qualities. I'm not being put down. Sometimes I ask Hailey permission [to hang out with friends], like I used to do with Kate, and she says, 'You don't have to ask permission.' I was used to living like that, and now it's like a breath of fresh air. You can have a balanced relationship but also spend time with your friends.

I'm totally on Team Jon. Kate's the biggest attention whore bitch that I've ever heard about, and it wouldn't surprise me if she tried pulling some BS stuff in court to make Jon look like an assh*le. I hope a bird flies by and sh*ts right in her eye.

No comments: