Thursday, August 6, 2009

Joe Jackson not raising MJ's kids


While Joe Jackson admits that he sees his grandchildren, Paris, Prince I, and Prince II pretty often, he's agreed to butt out of the parental duties when it comes to them and let Katherine do all of the work. He spells it out pretty clear as day in court documents.

I have had a close family relationship with these grandchildren since their birth. I do visit the family residence from time to time and will continue to do so, however I will not be involved in raising the children. I understand that all decision-making authority regarding the children will rest with Katherine Jackson. Katherine Jackson is a wonderful caretaker and guardian, and has done an excellent job raising our children and other grandchildren.

Good thing, because Katherine would probably beat his creepy-faced ass if he even tried laying down some authority on those kids.

No comments: