Thursday, August 13, 2009

Heidi Montag boob job


Heidi Montag is in the latest issue of Playboy, but she doesn't appear naked in her spread. All of the pics of her are either with lingerie on or a skimpy bikini -- which is nothing we haven't seen already. But Heidi says she actually did pose nude, and for us not to worry -- we'll see her goods soon.

The body is a beautiful creation. If anything, the reason I didn't show everything is because I plan to get a few more upgrades. I'm definitely not done with my surgical quest. [I'd like] to go bigger on my boobs.

Heidi is gonna totally turn into one of those annoying chicks with overly huge boobs that no one finds attractive anymore. In fact, I'll put my balls on the line and say this is what Heidi will look like in 10 years:

No comments: