Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian pregnant


During an interview with Ryan Seacrest yesterday on E! News, Kourtney Kardashian broke some crazy ass news that surprised her right when she wrapped up filming for her new reality show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.

I found out I was pregnant. We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick and I just kept thinking, like, something wasn't feeling right. I've never missed a period in my [life]. I took like 20 tests. I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news and I was just so shocked.

She wouldn't drop the name of the father, but there's a ton of rumors saying that it's her on-again off-again boyfriend Scott Disick. I'd say congratulations, but I'm not exactly sure if she's pumped or not...either way, at least they have the basis for Season 2 of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
UPDATE: Kourtney was on Today earlier this morning and confirmed that the father is Scott Disick. She also said that when it comes to marriage, "we'll see."

No comments: