Friday, August 14, 2009

Abbie Cornish Ryan Phillippe


Abbie Cornish and Ryan Phillippe have been dating for a little while now, and although they seem happy together whenever they're out in public, it wasn't always a smooth road. Abbie appears in the new issue of W magazine and spills some deets on the early days of her relationship with Ryan, and how it landed her in L.A.

On Los Angeles: "I guess I was lucky because it was love that brought me here, not work. I think the city feels and looks a little bit different because of that."

On press attention at the start of her relationship: "It was a really difficult time for me. It was just this world of tabloid magazines that I'd never been exposed to. In a normal successful career, someone usually learns these things bit by bit. For me, it was like night and day. I woke up one day and there was this whole new thing I had to process and deal with."

No comments: