Friday, August 14, 2009

Charlize Theron Vogue September 2009


Charlize Theron rocks the cover of next month's Vogue magazine and has a few-page spread alongside a sa-weet little interview, where she talks about her sexuality, marriage, having a big mouth, and nakedness.

On Nude Scenes: "That isn't about me. I don't look at the movie and go, 'Jesus, my ass is really saggy'."

On Old Rumors She's Gay: "I cut my hair really short in my 20s, and people were like, 'Hmm, wait a second. Is she gay?'"

On Why She and Stuart Townsend Aren't Married: "We've been together for almost nine years, so by now we've kind of realized that we're going to take this journey together."

On Her Tendency to Speak Freely: "People tell me that cocaine makes you feel superhuman and you'll say anything. Then when you come down like all of a sudden you have guilt. But I have that feeling innately, even without the cocaine."

No comments: