Monday, August 10, 2009

Paris Jackson's Godfather her real father?


The Godfather of the Paris, Prince I, and Prince Jackson II is coming out and saying that he's the biological father of Paris. Mark Lester was a longtime friend of Michael Jackson and says that he gave MJ some of his sperm so he could start a family.

I gave Michael my sperm so that he could have kids -- and I believe Paris is my daughter. [Debbie Rowe is] the birth mother of the children so I naturally assumed the sperm donation would obviously have gone into Debbie and Debbie would have borne the children. It's a contact issue. I dearly want to remain in contact with those kids and I feel now this is the only way I can ensure that.

Dude, leave the kids alone. Don't you think they're already f*cked up enough right now with the fact that they constant hear about their dead father in the news, constantly hear rumors, and now gotta deal with all the "who's your daddy" rumors? Some people need to shut the f*ck up and stop trying to get their 15 mins of fame.

No comments: