Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oksana Grigorieva talks Mel Gibson


Oksana Grigorieva has been in the headlines ever since she was pinned as Mel Gibson's mistress-turned-girlfriend, and also the father of his unborn child. Oksana hasn't said anything to the media since she's been thrust into the public eye, but she's breaking her silence now and talking about her relationship with Mel.

It hasn't been too bad. There was a period of time where it was a little bit difficult, but now it's much better. It's not like I was planning to meet Mel specifically. Life happens. There was a working relationship for a long time. I thought he was happily married until I was reassured otherwise. And then it happened.

She also said she's not sure if there's gonna be a trip down the aisle or not, saying that they haven't even talked about it yet. Happens to me all the time when I knock up some broad...marriage is usually the last thing we talk about.

No comments: