Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tyra Banks hair


This broad is so annoyingly D-list that I almost completely ignored this story, but I thought it'd make for a good laugh for you. To help encourage women everywhere "rock what they've got," Tyra Banks is going to ditch her weave for the season 5 premiere of The Tyra Show, which airs on September 8.

This season on The Tyra Show we're taking it to the next level and getting more real than ever before by encouraging women everywhere to own and rock what they've got and be proud! For the season 5 premiere, I will be doing just that - no fake hair, I'm rocking my REAL hair. This will all be going down on September 8, 2009, which we're declaring National Real Hair Day! We welcome everyone to go natural with me!

National Real Hair Day? Are you f*cking kidding me? When your stupid ass show finally gets cancelled, I'm gonna take a copy of the final script and piss on it. Then piss on your weave. National Real Hair Day...why don't you just have Kate Gosselin be a co-host and re-name your show the Attention Whore Hour?

No comments: