Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ryan Seacrest bummed about Paula Abdul


Since Paula Abdul announced that she was leaving American Idol on her Twitter page late Tuesday night, Ryan Seacrest obviously had something to say about it during his morning show in LA on KIIS-FM yesterday morning. I'm sure he chose his words carefully to not piss off any Idol execs, but he pretty much said he's bummed about her leaving.

The news stunned me last night. She's a dear friend. I love her to death and am really sad that it came to fruition. I'm just bummed because we've worked together for so many years. It's sad. Everyone that I've passed today here has asked 'Is it true? Is it a publicity stunt?' As far as I know, it's real. At this point she's decided to leave. Obviously she has her reasons for doing it and if she didn't feel like she was getting what she needed. I understand that too.

You can tell he legit feels bad about Paula leaving. I produce Ryan's show on KISS 108 in Boston, and he took a talk break about it and you could tell from the tone in his voice that he was just really bummed out. He even threw up these Tweets throughout the day:

No comments: