Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Michael Jackson movie


A ruling came down from L.A. Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff yesterday that approved a deal between Michael Jackson's estate, AEG Live, and Columbia Pictures to produce a movie using the over 100 hours of unseen footage of MJ rehearsing for what was supposed to be his final tour ever in London this summer. The contract says that the final cut will have a PG rating and will be released in October. There also can be NO material that shows MJ in a negative light.

I heard about this last night while I was eating dinner and got annoyed but pumped too. I'm annoyed because they're milking MJ's death for EVERYTHING it's worth and it's getting really, really annoying. But at the same time, I'm pumped to see the movie put together because I wanna see what the King of Pop still had left in the tank and what his show would've looked like.

No comments: