Thursday, July 9, 2009

Michael Jackson's doctor speaks


Even though Michael Jackson talk should be finished since the world officially said goodbye to him the other day, it's obviously not stopping because there's way too many unanswered questions. A ton of them involve MJ's doctor, Dr. Arnold Klein. There's a ton of rumors saying that he's the biological father of Paris and Prince Michael I and that he supplied the meds that killed MJ. Dr. Klein appeared on Good Morning America yesterday to try and set the record straight.

On being Paris and Prince I's father: "To the best of my knowledge, I am not the father of these children. I can't answer it in any other way. I don't want to feed any of this insanity that is going around."

On giving MJ meds that killed him: "I say that anyone who makes someone an addict or gives a person potentially dangerous substances directly to them to use, like propofol is a criminal. It becomes nothing more than a manslaughter, or something worse than that. He was not in terrible pain when I saw him. He danced in the office, and he danced for my patients. He was very muscular, and he was very, very happy and dancing. I saw nothing at that point that would make me worry whatsoever, but I was always concerned about him because I was always worried about other doctors. No matter what he wanted, someone would give it to him. The very rich and the very poor and the very famous all get the worst medical care."

So basically this dude is pointing the finger at everyone else without actually answering the question, "Did you get the painkillers for Michael?" What a creepy looking old f*ck.

No comments: