Friday, July 17, 2009

Kim Kardashian gets her Twilight on...and MORE!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR US IN THE BLOGGER'S CHOICE AWARDS. GOOD CHANCE IF YOU DON'T, MISCHA BARTON WILL NEED TO BE PUT IN A PADDED CELL.

My site was nominated for Best Gossip Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog!


Kim Kardashian goes goth. (amygrindhouse)

Pink and Carey Hart down under. (smack)

Here's a Friday treat for ya -- celebs sucking on things. (bedhead)

Kobe Bryant loves him some cleavage. (ayyyy)

Denise Richards isn't a slut, she just has needs. (POTP)

Madonna's stage collapses and kills someone. (gabby)

83-year-old Cloris Leachman rocks a swimsuit. I just puked in my mouth. (bitten)

Pics from John Cena's wedding. (wrestling)

No comments: