Friday, July 24, 2009

Jade Goody ex speaks


Jade Goody's ex-boyfriend (and father of her 2 children) Jeff Brazier is speaking out for the first time on her death.

I well up every time I think about how much Jade loved our boys (Bobby and Freddie). They were everything to her. She didn't have an easy life and the boys were the best and truest thing she ever did. She loved them with everything she had. The boys are great - they are getting more handsome by the day. Everything that has ever happened in my life has prepared me for where I am now, so that's why I am very happy and relaxed. Everything is going as well - better - than I could have hoped for.

Jade, who starred in the British version of Big Brother, died a few months ago after losing a long battle with cancer. But the way her ex talked...kinda makes you wonder if he wishes he could've worked stuff out with her. Although he mainly talks about the kids, so maybe not.

No comments: