Monday, July 20, 2009

Nick Lachey talks Jessica Simpson


Ever since word of Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo's split hit the Internet (just a couple weeks after Nick Lachey split with Vanessa Minnillo), everyone has been thinking one thing -- are we going to see a Newlyweds reunion? Nick says it'd make for a good story, but don't hold your breath.

I certainly have heard about her breakup and I wish her the best, as I've always done. Aside from that, there really is nothing to say. I haven't talked to her in probably two years. I wish her happiness. That's where it pretty much ends. I think it's fun storytelling, but there's very little truth to any of it.

Everyone's been making jokes about Nick and Tony hooking up, but they're totally forgetting about the wild card relationship that is probably the most possible out of the three options...


Yes, please.

No comments: