Monday, July 20, 2009

LC slams Speidi


Lauren Conrad has a feature in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, and she takes Heidi and Spencer Pratt to school in her interview! She slams Heidi for getting fake boobies and then posing for Playboy, and also pretty much calls them needy attention whores. Check out the highlights below.

On Heidi's Playboy shoot: "They're (her fake boobs) not going to pay for themselves."

On Speidi's attention whoreness: "I don't call magazines and let them know about things so they can write stories. There was never an incentive to keep doing The Hills so I could get into [Hollywood club] Les Deux. That was never the point. It was more to create a fan base so I can go create a business and do something I really love doing."

Attention whores or not, I'm excited to see Heidi naked. I hate her, I'd pay a chick to slug her right in the mouth if I ever met her, but you can't deny she has a smokin' body.

No comments: