Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paris Hilton sex tape


Paris Hilton has never spoken publicly about the sex tape that Rick Solomon released a few years ago of him and Paris getting it on...a sex tape awesomely titled One Night in Paris. It could've been because she was too embarrassed about the tape being released, or too embarrassed that she looked like a dead fish the whole time that made no noise and didn't even move. Either way, in the new MTV documentary called Paris, Not France, she finally speaks out about it.

It was definitely very painful. When you trust someone and love someone - for them to do that to you, it's really hard. It's something that bothers me every day. By putting it in the film, it was really hard for me to have it in there... But I also think it's a big learning lesson, because I think a lot of girls, when they're in a relationship, they will love someone and trust them and maybe let them do that. I know that's happened to a lot of people. And you never know what they could do with it. Obviously I was humiliated, embarrassed and in shock that it happened. It wasn't my fault, it was something that someone did to me, so I've just learned to be a strong woman and nothing can hurt me at this point.

Okay, so part of me feels bad for her, but the bigger part of me thinks he's a f*cking idiot for being that big of a celeb and not being more careful. You're worth a ton of money and you're famous as hell, yet you're gonna have sex on videotape knowing there's the chance it could get out there? I don't believe for a second that it bothered her -- except that she probably killed a lot of people's fantasies about her being wild in the sack. I think I've seen pillows have more life than her.

No comments: