Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Taylor Momsen in Teen Vogue


Gossip Girl star Taylor Momsen rocks the cover of the September issue of Teen Vogue and talks her music career, her acting career, college, and more. Check out the quotes, along with a couple more pics from her Teen Vogue shoot, below.

On her rocker style and her musical ambition: "It wasn't me that changed -- it was just that I decided to start being myself."

Completing her album before signing with a record company: "I wanted to have it all done so I could say, 'Here's who I am, either you like it or you don't.'"

How she writes her music: "My lyrics are my diary -- you're hearing every detail on my life."

Her Gossip Girl career: "As for the future, I don't know. I'm at a point now where I'm not doing anything just for money or fame."

No college plans for her: "College is a place where you learn about yourself, and I feel like I'm doing that already. I'm already independent."

On having older friends: "I live a very adult life. I just can't relate to what [high school kids] talk about -- it seems so petty."

Her ideal man: "I'm not going to date someone who's sixteen. I would eat a boy my age alive."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

alprazolam mg xanax side effects mayo clinic - xanax side effects short term