Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hailey Glassman talks dating Jon Gosselin


Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman have been dating for a few weeks now -- ever since Kate filed for divorce after booting Jon out of the house. Now for the first time since they started dating, Hailey is speaking out about dating Jon and how her family is reacting to the whole situation.

We're always laughing and joking. We watch movies, play pool and ping pong. We laugh a lot because I beat him at everything. He's a great cook. He cooks roasted veggies with special seasoning and sauces, and he grills pineapple with a butter concoction. [My parents] love him. They think of him as part of the family. They think things happen for a reason. The most important thing is if someone fits in with my family ... This is perfect. It just fits. I'm a huge believer in not controlling someone. I'll give my opinion but tell him to do what he wants to do. He said, 'I'm just not used to having an option.' I told him life is about options.

Good for Jon. Seriously, the dude put up with one crazy ass bitchy broad who eventually made everything all about her once the show started taking off -- it's about time he finally gets his testicles back from Kate. She's legit gonna be single for the rest of her life since everyone's seen what a total bitch she is...all guys are gonna want from her is a notch in their belt.

No comments: