Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brandi Granville comments on LeAnn Rimes Eddie Cibrian affair


Did I not call this the last time I wrote about the whole LeAnn Rimes/Eddie Cibrian affair? The topic was dead a couple of months ago until Brandi Granville decided that she needed another 15 minutes of fame from it and randomly stirred sh*t up and talked smack about LeAnn. Well, it turns out that after another few months have gone by, Brandi needs another dose of attention.

Eddie and I have decided to take some time apart. I want to do what is best for our children. Eddie and LeAnn [Rimes] deserve each other.

Ya know what, if I had to deal with a broad like that, I'd cheat on her too. In all seriousness, this broad needs to sh*t the f*ck up. No one cares about LeAnn, Eddie, or some stupid affair that they may or may not have had.

No comments: