Friday, July 17, 2009

Katie Price Baywatch UK


Katie Price (who is also known as Jordan) is on tap to star in a British version of the hit show 90's show Baywatch, according to David Hasselhoff. The Hoff has been planning a UK version of the lifeguard show for a couple years now, not to mention a movie that's in talks about being made, and he hand-picked Katie/Jordan to star in the UK series.

I’ve been thinking about basing a new show over here. It would be called UK-Watch. And Jordan is certainly feisty and has curves in all the right places.

Curves in all the right places? Are you f*cking kidding me? I haven't used that line since I was in 7th grade and talked to girls on old school dial-up AOL when my screen name was JSNWARRIOR. Curves in all in the right places...what a f*cking loser.

No comments: