Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kid Rock promotes stealing


Kid Rock has kept his music off of iTunes because he basically thinks it's a crock of sh*t and screws artists out of money. He said that artists don't get paid enough for each download, so his fans might as well just download his songs illegally for free.

I don't care. I want you to hear my music so I can play live. I don't agree with it. I think we should level the playing field. I don't mind people stealing my music, that's fine. But I think they should steal everything. You know how much money the oil companies have? If you need some gas, just go fill your tank and drive off, they're not going to miss it.

He's got a point. Not with the whole illegally downloading his songs thing, but with the gas companies. We should just fill up and drive off!

No comments: