Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jason Bateman Details magazine


Jason Bateman rocks the cover of Details magazine for the August issue, and talks about his old school drug use/partying days.

His drug use: "Booze was what would make me want to stay out all night and do some blow or smoke a joint or whatever, so shutting that off was key. It's like ketchup and French fries -- I don't want one without the other. So that's the moment: Do you want to continue to be great at being in your twenties, or do you want to step up and graduate into adulthood?"

The partying: "It was like Risky Business for 10 years. My parents were out of town, they left me a bunch of money, the car, and the house, and I didn't know when they were coming home. I'd worked so hard that by the time I was 20, I wanted to play hard. And I did that really well."

Check out the other pics from his Details spread below.


No comments: