Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MJ's relatives say goodbye at memorial

At the end of the Michael Jackson Memorial, the entire Jackson family hit the stage with a few of his brothers speaking (I think Jermaine was first, Marlon was definitely second.) It sounded like Janet was going to say something, but she made way for Michael's daughter Paris, who left a tearful goodbye and reminded everyone that maybe Michael actually ISN'T the monster that people have made him out to be for so long. Check it out below.

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaad you rock!!! thanks for posting all of MJ's memorial!

Anonymous said...

and i think you're so cute! buzz my cellie babie

Jadd said...

Hahaha why thank you, and no sweat for posting all the MJ stuff! And sadly I don't have any number in my phone listed as "anonymous" so I guess you're sh*t outta luck with me calling hahaha.

Plus I don't call people who spell my name wrong..hey-oooooooo ;)