Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kiefer Sutherland punched Robert Knepper


Robert Knepper totally killed it with his role of T-Bag on Prison Break, but he almost didn't hang on long enough to land the role. About 10-15 years ago, Robert was getting fed up with not finding good acting jobs, and was seriously considering quitting. His buddy Kiefer Sutherland didn't like the idea, and gave him a bit of advice that stuck with Robert for a while.

Kiefer used to go to the same gym as me. I remember telling him that I wanted to quit (acting). It was before Prison Break and I couldn't find any work and I wanted to quit. [Then] he f*cking punched me! He punched me so hard. He told me, 'Don't you ever give up!' and I thank Kiefer every day for that advice.

Kiefer's a violent mother f*cker, huh? Wonder how he used to give advice to his sister back in the day -- use her boobs as punching bags?

No comments: