Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blake Lively prude


Blake Lively hates showing her skin on screen because she has no willpower to watch what she eats. She talked to Britain's Glamour magazine about getting super nervous when it comes to wearing very little on-screen.

I do panic before I have to wear a really skimpy outfit, but I don't have enough willpower. I had to do a scene in a bra and shorts for the first time in two years. On the day of the shoot, I had a pork burrito, chips and coke. Afterwards, I thought, 'I probably shouldn't have done that.' But whatever.

A girl that eats pork burritos AND looks that good? Me thinks a ton more fellas just got a crush on the Blakester. I also think tons of girls hate her right now for being able to eat whatever she wants and still look as good as she does in...well, almost nothing.

No comments: