Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bethenny Frankel engaged


The Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel might finally be able to officially call herself a housewife after word just came out that her and her 8-month boyfriend Jason Hoppy are engaged...well, kinda. Jason gave Bethenny a diamond ring, and Beth's rep confirmed that they are in love with each other and plan on getting married, so the ring Jason gave is being considered the starter/promise ring. Beth backs up what her rep said.

I'm in love. I'm pretty much certain I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him... I'm really happy.

Well, congrats goes out to Beth and Jason, but...a promise ring? Are you f*cking kidding me? I thought loser high school kids that think they met their future husband/wife when they get in their first relationships bought promise rings for each other, not people in their late 30s/early 40s. Geeks.

No comments: