Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kelly Rutherford on divorce


Just a couple of weeks ago, Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Helena. Well, she's already cashing in on the first images of the newborn by giving an interview and pic rights to Life & Style mag. During the interview, she talked about going from feeling like Daniel Girsch was the only one for her to why she left him while she was 3 months pregnant.

I met this person, I fell in love with him and I wished for the best... He was charming in the beginning. Then, things turned south and it was pretty obvious we weren't getting along. I just didn't want [Hermés] to go through anything he didn't have to. I stayed until I couldn't stay any longer, even though I knew things were rough. I wanted to be sure. When you have a child with someone, I think you have to be able to look at them and say, 'I did everything I could,' before you realize it's time to move on. When I found out I was pregnant, I thought, Oh, maybe things will be nice, maybe it will be calm. But it wasn't. Things only got more intense.

I kinda think Kelly sucks. Whether or not you're going through a messy-ass divorce with your husband or not, she didn't call Daniel to let him know she went into labor, and she didn't let him be there for the birth of his daughter. He found out through sites like this one on the Internet. Lemme say that again...HE FOUND OUT HIS DAUGHTER WAS BORN ON THE INTERNET. So in my opinion? Kelly is a total bitch.

No comments: