Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Danielle Radcliffe ballet classes


Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is apparently so scared of not being able to find work once the Harry Potter flicks are over that he's putting on some tights and a tutu to try and make himself more available for different jobs.

I'm learning the basics of ballet. The thing is, in a few years I'll be 21, 22, and that's when all the guys who've been at drama school will come out. They've been learning dance or singing and all that stuff and I'm going to need to compete with them because I won't have Harry Potter as my safety net any more. I need to make myself as viable a choice for any part as I possibly can.

Dude is f*cking creepy looking enough. Imagine his scary ass in a tutu? That's straight out of a murder movie.

No comments: