Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kelly Rutherford didn't tell husband about baby's birth


I threw up a post yesterday about Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford giving birth to a baby girl on Monday night, and mentioned how it wasn't known if her soon-to-be ex-husband Daniel Giersch was there or not. It turns out he wasn't, and he found out the same way you all did -- from gossip blogs like Celebrity Dirt.

Media reports claiming that I neglected to attend my daughter's birth are total lies and fabrication. I was never informed by Kelly about the birth of our daughter, nor was I invited to attend. In fact, I found out about it through Internet reports like everyone else. Although this sickens me, I am of course overjoyed that our baby was born healthy. I would've wanted nothing more than to hold our newborn daughter for a few moments, and I only seek to co-parent both our children responsibly and with love.

I get that they're in the middle of a messy divorce, but when it comes down to it, Daniel is still the girl's father. He should've been there -- not necessarily inside the room with Kelly, but at least in the hospital. Kelly is officially a total bitch.

No comments: