Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Joseph Brooks rape arrest


Joseph Brooks once won an Oscar for writing and directing the hit movie You Light Up My Life, a movie about a comedian who has a one-night stand with a director. After trying to pretty much turn that movie plot into a reality, the only thing Joseph's winning is some free time in jail with some sex-starved fellas. Joseph was arrested for using Craigslist to lure young women to his home, then raping them. He posted false ads seeking women for movie roles, then used a date-rape drug to dope them up and play "just the tip with the unconscious girl."

Mind you, the dude is 71, which is just gross enough. Like, if I was a chick and was date-raped by a guy, I'd be pissed that I was raped first off, and just grossed out that I had some dude with super old saggy balls on top of me. (I really can't believe I just said that. Some hot chick please do a naked dance in front of me to re-affirm that I'm straight. Please and thanks.)

No comments: