Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jimmy Wayne Twitter trouble


Country star Jimmy Wayne has become pretty obsessed with Twitter, updating it nonstop and taking random pictures to post for his fans so they can see where he's at. But he says it's also gotten him in a little trouble, which he gives the deets on in the quote below.

I want to bring fans closer into where I am on the road. Sometimes I'm in an airport lying on the floor, and I'm like, 'Oh you gotta see this.' So I send it out over my phone and it reaches everybody all over the world. No matter where they are, they can be with you -- it's fun! Sometimes it's a mistake, and you can't erase a picture once it's up. I've been called by the record company more than once for putting up stuff. For instance, when I Twittered, 'Hey guys, this is what it looks like when I'm not in my underwear,' and I took a picture of my underwear. It got millions of hits though!


You can follow Jimmy Wayne and his underwear right here.

No comments: