Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dirk Nowitzki speaks on breakup


About a month ago, I threw up a story about Dallas Mavericks' star Dirk Nowitzki and this crazy ass broad named Cristal Taylor who was arrested for not paying a dentists for some work he did on her mouth, and remains in jail on a bunch of theft warrants and violating her probation. But on her way to the jail cell, she kept screaming about how she was knocked up with Dirk Nowitzki's baby and how they were supposed to get married. Everyone kinda dismissed what she was saying as just crazy people talk, but Dirk is finally opening up about it.

She told me she dialed the wrong number and was trying to call her brother. We talked, texted and e-mailed a lot over the next three years, but we never met. It was more of an Internet type of flirt. She was a very interesting woman. Funny, absolutely not boring. It's not as though something really bad happened. I showed bad judgment, and that's that. Life goes on. I'm disappointed, sad, and furious. I still want to have a family, but first the wounds must heal. However, I still want to have a few little Dirks running around later. But it won't be easy to win my heart.

Dirk has already filed for custody of the baby if paternity test results prove that it's his, which is probably the best decision since Cristal seems kinda bat sh*t crazy.

No comments: