Thursday, June 25, 2009

Marilyn Manson cutting


Although he's stayed pretty quiet about Evan Rachel Wood, he's been pretty cut up about their break-up back in November of 2008...literally. Marilyn said that on Christmas Day two years ago, he cut himself 158 times.

My lowest point was Christmas Day 2008, because I didn't speak to my family. My walls were covered in scrawlings of the lyrics and cocaine bags nailed to the wall. And I did have an experience where I was struggling to deal with being alone and being forsaken and being betrayed by putting your trust in one person, and making the mistake of that being the wrong person. And that's a mistake that everyone can relate to. I made the mistake of trying to, desperately, grasp on and save that and own it. And every time I called her that day -- I called 158 times -- I took a razorblade and I cut myself on my face or on my hands.

Dude is f*cking nuts. And don't get me wrong, I'm not one of the ones that calls him a freak or blames his music for people committing suicide or killing other people or whatever, but slicing yourself up 158 times is f*cking nuts.

No comments: