Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Billy Mays autopsy results


Pitchman Billy Mays autopsy results are in, and it looks like his cause of death wasn't what it was first thought. Billy died in his sleep Saturday night, and a lot of people thought it may have been because of the rough landing he had at the end of his flight from Philly to Tampa earlier that day. He told reporters that he hit his head on the overhead compartment during the landing. Doctors ruled that out though, and it looks like he died of a blocked artery. His heart was enlarged and weighed about 7 ounces more than an average heart, which is probably what contributed to the blocked artery.

I'm not even kidding when I say this, but I wouldn't put it past the Shamwow guy to lace Billy's food with some Oxi Clean or Orange Clean. I also guarantee that the Shamwow guy goes to Billy's funeral (after beating a hooker) and leans over to say goodbye, but whispers, "Bitch, you got Shamwow'ed" into his ear. R.I.P. Billy.

No comments: