Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lady Gaga MuchMusic Video Awards performance


Lady Gaga has a brand new nickname after her performance at the MuchMusic Video Awards the other day. During her Poker Face/Love Game performance, she wanted a subway train to be built as part of her set (like there is in the Love Game video), but they were having trouble with figuring out how to build it, then get it on and off the stage. So Gaga figured out a backup plan.

We were having problems figuring out how to build that subway train and get it on and off the stage. I said, ‘Well, if you can’t build my subway train, I’m gonna blow my t*ts up onstage.’ I’m thinking conical bra, ode to Madonna, fire. And David LaChapelle was in the background, screaming, ‘Lactate! It should lactate!’ It was designed by Helmut Newton and we built the bra as an in-case-the-subway-wasn’t-built, but I decided to use it anyway. My new name is hot t*ts.

I love this broad. Check out the performance below.

No comments: