Friday, June 26, 2009

Brooke Hogan talks bikinis and Playboy


With her reality show, Brooke Knows Best, actually kicking some ass on VH1 and a brand new album called Redemption, Brooke Hogan actually seems like her star is finally starting to rise a bit. She sat down for an interview recently with our friends at PopEater, and talked about a lot, including rocking a bikini and a possibly Playboy spread.

I like being more clothed, but for some reason, everybody wants to put me in a bikini. Every photographer, every director. I'm like, 'Why?' I don't look like Claudia Schiffer. I've been born and raised on the beach, so I don't really see being in a bikini as sexy or sex appeal. I just relate it to sand and ocean and not Playboy. To me, sexy is more attitude and confidence and stuff. [But] everything is possible. I don't know how I'm going to feel [about Playboy] when I'm 30 or 40. I might need a little ego boost, so I'm always open to it.

Brooke is one of those girls that can look REALLY good sometimes, and absolutely HORRIBLE other times. But I have a feeling to tone down her body type, if she DID rock a Playboy spread, she'd get photoshopped like crazy. Then the Hulkster would legit rip people's arms off and use them to beat peeps to death if they bought the mag.

No comments: