Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Elisabeth Rohm bares all for Life & Style mag


Law & Order star Elisabeth Rohm is baring all for the July issue of Life & Style magazine and talking about taking a role in the movie The Kreutzer Sonata, which is unlike any other role she's had before. She's used to playing a cop, but she sheds the uniform (and the rest of her clothes) in the movie and gets pretty graphic in some scenes, too.

Why she choose to be in the graphic movie: " I've played a lot of lawyers, cops and FBI agents... it really wasn't a part of the job description to shake off the uniform and let it all hang out."

Would she ever get plastic surgery? "I haven't had any plastic surgery. I'm a real girl. I hope women who see this will be happy to see somebody who they relate to, as opposed to somebody who looks like she's been manufactured."

How her latest flick changed her life: "After the film, I definitely felt empowered by not letting my fears and insecurities get in the way. I felt I had overcome whatever body issues I had. I hope Easton always feels comfortable in her body."

Why her husband isn't seeing her graphic film: "He's chosen not to see the film, and he really doesn't intend to. He doesn't need those visuals [of me nude with co-star Danny Huston] in his head!"

3 comments:

Amy Grindhouse said...

I just realised that you are quite astonishingly restained not posting more nudity. Kudos :)

Jadd said...

Jackson already called me a kiddie toucher today. I don't want to add perv to the list. hahaha

Anonymous said...

ELisabeth Rohm in Life & Style Magazine Photos copyright by KImberly Metz Photographer http://www.kimberlymetz.com