Friday, March 14, 2008

Snoop Dogg: Soap Opera Star!


The Snoop D-O-double-G is no longer hardcore. We've known that for a while now. But now he's dropped to an all-time softy low.

Snoop is going to have an extended cameo on ABC's One Life To Live.

"I've been a fan of One Life to Live since I was a baby. My momma always had it on the tube in tha crib growing up.”


And now it's official: Snoop Dogg is one of the most talented female rappers today.

And for more proof that Snoop is a lady CLICK HERE!!!

2 comments:

louisebotting945 said...

I personaly never liked him.

Anonymous said...

Kat said, oh my god, no way ! Snoop on a soap funny ! ha ha got to see this , I don't do soaps , I did way back , watched Days of our lives ! That I have to see !! Good luck Snoop the chics will enjoy that !! enjoy ! big fan luv your Senual Seduction hot sexy song !! oh yeah ! can dance sexy to that ! you go Snoop with your bad ass soap !! take care chow Kat !